Tuesday, February 14, 2012

.
Another year has passed. Well actually I last posted in September of 2011. Gained back a little weight. Can't/won't say how much right now. Not too terribly dissapointed though. Wanted to give a shout out to my sister Danielle Risby who passed away in 2004. She would have turned 51 yesterday 02/13/12. And although it has been 8 years since Donnie's passing I ache at the thought of her having to leave her daughter Ashley Guyse, sons Timothy Guyse and Damion Guyse behind. How she will not get to see her grandchildren grow up and see who they will become. She is missed by so many and I know we will all cherish her memory. Love you sister. As as you are comforted by our Lord and savior I pray that you will watch over us all until we all can sit down at the table of our father and laugh at the good and bad times we shared together. We were not close, but the biggest regret that I have is not getting closer to her before she passed away. She made an effort to connect I think when she thought she would not survive her battle with breast cancer. I did not know that she was fighting this battle when she made the initial contact and when I knew it just wasn't enough time to repair our relationship, not that we ever really had one but the one that we had. Don't get me wrong I loved her. I think we just did not clearly understand one another. As the once rebel in the family, I am not really close to any of my siblings. There are seven of us and until my sister's passing i was the 2nd to the eldest of my mother's children.
Here we are in order of our births. Using our highschool graduation pictures. We are all much, much older now. Danielle has 3 children: two boys and a girls. I have one daughter, Kay has two boys and a girl, Marcia: two girls and a boy, James: one daughter, Marcus: two boys and a girls, Tiffany: none. So far Danielle, and Marcia have grandchildren. I will never have any. My beautiful woman was a true gift from GOD. Born blind, non-verbal and developmentally delayed having children is out of the question. I'm so OK with that. Not sure why I'm even sharing all this. I don't share my blog with anyone. Off sick today. Hear the little woman stiring now we are in the evening hour now. Time to get her dinner.

No comments: