Monday, August 4, 2014
A lot of activity happened in the hometown this past weekend begining Aug 1st thru the 3rd. There were several family reunions, a school reunion, and a street festival to name of few. Since my little woman's illness I do not have a social life and don't get to go out to these types of events. I am surprised at how lonely I have been feeling about missing all the activities that went on. I don't think that I would have minded so much if I did not view all the Facebook posts that were being shared by those in attendance. I have come to the realization that life is passing me by. I have missed so much in life but I pray my reward will be given on Judgement day for I do not regret being blessed to have given birth to such a beautiful and special woman. I am needed here and yet there is an emptiness that I can't seem to fill right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment